Mon, Feb 06|
Harper Holdall Tote
This beautiful bag from Lazy Girl Designs is large enough to be useful as an everyday bag, work bag, travel bag, etc. It has a zipper to keep all of your items secure and pockets inside to keep you organized. Choose coordinating fabrics for the bag, lining and handles to make it your own.
Time & Location
Feb 06, 10:00 AM – 3:15 PM
Firefly Quilting, 156 Forsyth Rd, Oakdale, CT 06370, USA
About the event
Most everyone will finish their bags in class, so nice to go home with a completed project!
- Harper Holdall Tote Pattern by Lazy Girl Designs
- ⅝ yard fabric for the outside of the bag
- ⅝ yard lining fabric
- Note: grunge, batiks and other fabrics with more heft stand up better without interfacing but I did not use it for any of the bags I made and they all stand up well.
- ¾ yard fabric for handles, inside pocket, zipper pull ties, bag base
- One 30” double pull purse zipper size 4.5mm polyester
- 1- 36 x 58 package of Bosal single sided fusible foam
- Thread for piecing and for topstitching on handles, pockets, ties and bag.
- Rotary cutter
- Cutting mat
- Quilting ruler
- Sewing machine in good working order with a ¼” foot, a foot that works with a zigzag stitch and a walking foot
- Seam ripper
- Pins or wonder clips
- Chalk pen or marker
- Fray check or clear nail polish (I also have clear nail polish that you can use)
- A stiletto can be very helpful but is not necessary.
- Optional - lightweight interfacing for lining/pocket
Please contact me at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Harper Holdall Class$45.00+$1.13 service fee
Harper Holdall Pattern
The pattern is from Lazy Girl designs$12.75+$0.32 service fee