Sun, Sep 25|
In this class we will use prequilted fabric to make this cute wristlet that is large enough to hold everything you need for a night on the town or a trip to the farmers market. It comes together quickly and the swivel hook assembly allows the you to unclip the strap. These make excellent gifts!
Time & Location
Sep 25, 2022, 10:00 AM – 12:30 PM
Firefly Quilting, 156 Forsyth Rd, Oakdale, CT 06370, USA
About the event
To make this bag you will need:
- 2 piece of fabric at least 10” x 13” that you have quilted with a layer of batting in between. You can do this by using a ruler to draw lines on your fabric and using your walking foot to quilt. Please contact me if you have any questions about this.
- 3” x 24” strip of fabric for the strap and D ring
- 1/2” D ring
- 3/4” swivel hook
- 1 1/2” x 24” strip of lightweight interfacing
- Zipper - 9 1/2” or larger
I have kits for sale that include all of the above, the fabric has been quilted on the longarm. Add the ticket for the kit and a week or so before the class I will send you fabric options so you can choose the one you prefer and match your thread for top stitching. The cost of the kit includes sales tax.
You will also need:
- Walking foot
- Zipper foot
- Matching thread for topstitching
Once you have made one, you can modify the pattern to make any size you like! These make excellent gifts.
+$0.63 service fee
This ticket is for the class only
+$0.63 service fee0
+$0.39 service fee
This includes prequilted fabric, hardware, strap material, interfacing and a zipper
+$0.39 service fee0